What Happens after You Join
You are now a member of a life-saving community!
After your registration form and swab kit are received, you will be added to the registry.
What to expect next:
- You can be called at any time to either:
- Agree to additional testing on the sample obtained during your registration, or
- Provide a blood sample, or
- Begin the donation process.
- It is important to keep your contact information up to date:
- Email or call us if you move or change phone numbers or your main email
- Most of transplant requests are a matter of urgent medical need and we need to contact you promptly!
- If called, please contact us back as soon as possible.
- We know you have a life to lead and there may be circumstances that make it temporarily impossible for you to donate at a given time.
- We will work with your family and work commitments to make it possible for you to donate.
- Keep us informed of any circumstances that make it impossible for you to continue your commitment, due to health or other circumstances.