Sign up below to donate convalescent plasma (CP)
Thank you for your interest in convalescent plasma donation and JOINING OUR FIGHT TO SAVE LIVES.
As treatments have evolved, convalescent plasma can be a lifesaving product for COVID-19 patients. Plasma taken from those who have recovered (convalescent plasma) contains COVID-19 antibodies, which helps those battling the virus.
To submit the form below you must meet the following criteria:
- Lab confirmed positive test for COVID-19 (documentation of a positive test is required). All types of positive tests are accepted, including a positive antibody test.
- Your symptoms have been gone for 14 days
- You meet the eligibility requirements to donate blood
- You are willing to donate plasma
All information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used to qualify you as a donor.
- Documentation of a positive test is required to donate. All types of positive tests are accepted, including a positive antibody test.
- Documentation must include your full name, testing facility or physician, and date of test.
- When presenting to donate, donors are asked to wear a face mask.
- Please only submit this form one time. Once you submit the form, you are in our database and we will contact you to schedule your first and future CP appointments.
- You may donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma after you have been vaccinated, but only if you had a documented COVID-19 infection prior to receiving the vaccine and if it is within 6 months of that diagnosis. For additional questions regarding convalescent plasma donations, please call 1.800.688.0900.
CP Donor Registration Form:
* Required fields