The Data Analytic Services (DAS) Laboratory at the New York Blood Center provides statistical consulting and analytical services using statistical and scientific software appropriate for the aims and goals of the research project.
Analytical research experience:
Experience with a wide range of studies and scientific data including: experimental, quasi-experimental, behavioral intervention, pre-post, cross- sectional and time-series.
Implement various types of statistics and techniques: descriptive, bivariate, multivariate, linear, logistic, multinomial, factor analysis, generalized estimating equations, spatial mapping and mixed models.
- collaborating on development of study designs
- sample size/power calculations
- writing statistical analysis plans
- data management
- conducting planned and ad-hoc study analyses
- generating summary tables/figures/reports
- writing statistical sections for manuscripts
Request for Services Form
Vijay Nandi, MPH
Head, Laboratory Data Analytic Services
Direct: (212) 570-3154