NYBC’s Shared Instrumentation core facility provides access to a variety of research instrumentation for sample preparation, characterization, imaging, liquid scintillation and related applications.
- Applied Biosystems ViiA7 Real-time PCR
- Konica Developer SRX-101A
- Beckman L7-65 Ultracentrifuge
- Perkin Elmer Liquid Scintillation Tri-Carb
- Perkin Elmer Gamma Wizard
- Perkin Elmer Liquid Scintillation Top-Count
- Availability for external users is regular business hours, by appointment. Use of machines is unassisted.
- Supported instruments receive regular preventive maintenance and calibration by the manufacturer or 3rd party technicians.
- Formal training sessions are available through the instrument manufacturer, at additional cost. Please contact for details.
- Use of instruments is free of charge to LFKRI member laboratories. External users, please contact for pricing.
Administrator, Shared Instrumentation
LFKRI – New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street, Room 1-38
(212) 570-3464 (Direct)