LFKRI Summer Internship
For five decades, physicians and scientists at NYBC and its LFKRI have worked to improve human health through the science of blood. Our research has paved the way for new blood-related products, techniques, and therapies as well as numerous landmark patents. Students selected to participate in the summer internship program will work side-by-side with some of the leading scientists in the world and be part of our cutting-edge research. Our institute is comprised of a family of laboratories, each headed by a recognized scientific principal investigator in that particular area of research.
- Mentorship by principal investigators, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and medical students.
- Independent research projects that relate directly to today's major health related blood issues.
- Presentation of research findings in a formal seminar.
- Financial compensation.
Full-time 40 hour work week (please note - we do not provide housing or travel arrangements).
Flexible start dates and working hours.
Qualifications and Selection
- Undergraduate student in an accredited University with a science oriented major.
- Selection is based upon academic credentials, relevant training or experience, letters of recommendation and the congruence of the students expressed goals with the internship program.
Interested individuals should submit a resume with current GPA
Cover letter expressing why an internship with the Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute is of interest in PDF
Minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation in PDF
Email information to email@example.com with "LFKRI Summer Internship Program" in the subject heading. No phone calls please.
Submission deadline is January 31