Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma/Bone Marrow Concentrate
What is it?
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is concentrated platelets and associated growth factors.
- Bone marrow concentrate is concentrated bone marrow aspirate containing stem and mesenchymal cells.
Why use it?
- May enhance and accelerate tissue repair and regeneration of multiple tissue types.
- May improve functional outcome.
- Is easily prepared, even at an outpatient location, in about 20 minutes.
Why use New York Blood Center?
- 24-hour availability of autologous product services.
- We bring all equipment, supplies, and staffing directly to your facility, and manage associated quality control, staff training/competency, and maintenance requirements.
- Our Medical Directors provide 24-hour consultation and guidance to your hospital physicians.
- Our dedicated support staff provides quarterly reports on autologous product utilization for quality maintenance, support for reimbursement issues, and compliance with hospital-specific regulations.
- Our service maintains continuous accreditation by all applicable accreditation bodies, such as the AABB.
- We offer the latest, evidence-based cell salvage techniques and technology.
Want to find out more?
Call Toll-Free: 800.CELLSAV (235.5728)