When you give a gift to support NYBCe’s prestigious Kimball Research Institute, you enable our world-renowned scientists to pave the way for new blood-related products, techniques, and therapies that improve patient outcomes in these key areas:
• Transfusion Medicine: Developing new molecular approaches and tools to advance safer transfusions.
• Infectious Disease: Discovering new vaccines and developing prevention strategies against infectious diseases.
• Hematology: Elucidating the molecular and cellular basis of hematological disorders.
• Epidemiology: Conducting behavioral, biomedical, clinical, and transfusion epidemiology, blood safety surveillance, and statistical and data analysis.
• Cell Therapy: Defining the utility of stem cells in transplantation and regenerative medicine.
If you are interested in Research Grants, the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)/Research Administration is responsible for all pre- and post-award administration of sponsored research grants. Sponsors include Federal, State and Local governments, non-profit agencies, corporations, and foundations.
You can Mobile Text “NYBC RESEARCH” to 20222 to give a $25, give online, or you can request information from NYBCe’s Fund Development and someone will reply promptly.