New York Blood Center Inc. Labor Day $1,000 Tango e-gift card promotion
Long Island, New Jersey, and NYC/Hudson Valley regions
New York Blood Center Inc. (NYBC), with a place of business at 310 East 67th Street, New York, NY 10062, offers “Give before you go” where all presenting donors will be entered into a drawing to win a $1,000 Tango e-gift card. Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to the following rules (the “Official Rules”:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
NO DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. DEADLINES: : The Sweepstakes for all mobile blood drives starts at 12:01 am on Wednesday, August 30, 2023, and ends at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, (“Sweepstakes Period”).The sweepstakes for all blood donation centers starts at 12:01 am on Wednesday, August 30 and ends at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. All entries must be made no later than 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States, and the District of Columbia aged 16 years of age or older at the time of entry (entrants under 18 years old need parental consent to accept prize) who register to donate as set out below. An actual donation is not necessary for an individual to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Presenting donors who complete the registration process remain eligible for entry even if they are deferred from donating at that time. A valid email address is required to qualify for the sweepstakes. Employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and distributors of NYBC and/or their immediate family members or members of their households are not eligible to participate. All entrants must have a valid address and phone number. NYBC may require proof of identity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Neither NYBC nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives is responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, misdirected or illegible entries. NYBC reserves the right to disqualify any individual whom it determines and/ or deems to be tampering with or improperly affecting the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance with any rule, requirement or mandatory procedure herein may, at the sole discretion of NYBC, result in disqualification. NYBC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion as it may deem appropriate. NYBC also reserves the right in its sole discretion to conduct a random drawing at any time to select a winner using all eligible and valid entries received as of the date of the random drawing.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter this Sweepstakes and become eligible to win the e- gift card, the following must be met: Present to donate blood, plasma or platelets at least once at a NYBC mobile drive between August 30, 2023, and September 6, 2023, or at a NYBC blood donor center between August 30, 2023, and September 6, 2023, and complete the donor registration process. A valid email address is required to qualify for the sweepstakes.
5. ENTRY FREQUENCY: Each donation during the specified timeframe counts as one entry in the drawing.
6. PRIZE DRAWING: Three (3) winners will be selected in a random drawing – the drawing date will be on or before Thursday, September 13, 2023, from all NYBC eligible donation centers and mobile drives. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email (which must be provided during the registration process), at NYBC’s discretion. The prize may be claimed by, and will be awarded only to, the individual identified on the donor entry registration form. The winners will be required to complete and return a prize acceptance and release, liability release and consent to use winner’s name and likeness without further compensation, except as prohibited by law. The award of the prize is conditioned upon the winner’s acceptance of the terms in the foregoing release. Such release must be received within five (5) business days of notification. Any selected entrant who cannot be contacted (or who fails to respond to any telephone message or email sent to such selected entrant) within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact such selected entrant, or who does not accept the prize, or who does not submit the required release in a timely manner, may be declared ineligible, and the NYBC reserves the right, in such event, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner at random from among all remaining eligible entrants.
7. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Sweepstakes winners will receive a Tango e – gift card. (Prize is subject to availability. No cash value. Non-transferable.)
Three (3) Prize:
Three (3) gift cards will be awarded to three (3) winners drawn. All NYBC centers and mobiles included.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of gift card: $1,000
Any stated difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize, or any substituted prize, will not be awarded. The prize consists of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules and any other expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize may not be sold for cash or other remuneration.
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Winners must take prize package without any alterations.
9. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: The prize holds no cash value and cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred for any other prize or award. Limit one prize per winner. All applicable federal, state and local taxes or expenses other than those expressly set out in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner is responsible to determine if they may accept the prize. NYBC agrees to abide by any corporate policy with respect to the awarding of prizes to employees of its customers, and will not intervene in this decision, and reserves the right to select another eligible entrant if the Winner cannot accept the prize offered. No substitution or cash redemption is allowed except by NYBC, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prize details are at the sole discretion of NYBC. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that a winner was ineligible to win will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate eligible entrant. NYBC reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend the Sweepstakes for any reason without notice, including, without limitation, voiding any entries of issue and/or terminating the Sweepstakes if NYBC suspects that tampering has occurred.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless NYBC, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, claims, suits and causes of action related to or arising out of the use of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes activity. The Indemnified Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Except as prohibited by law, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of New York (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits (collectively, “Special Damages”) may be awarded; and (4) participant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto. The Sweepstakes is subject to any requirements, revisions and/or limitations imposed by applicable federal, state or local law. Void where prohibited.
11. This Sweepstakes is not produced, sponsored or executed by Tango. The participating company, the participating company logo and the tag design are trademarks of the participating company and its affiliated companies. For full participating company Terms and Conditions, visit the participating company’s website.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For a complete list of winner(s), send an email to [email protected] before October 6, 2023, to New York Blood Center titled “Give before you go” $1,000 Tango e-gift card – Winners List.”
New York Blood Center name and logo are registered trademarks of New York Blood Center, Inc.