Interested in becoming a volunteer with New York Blood Center? Then you have come to the right place! We have diverse volunteer opportunities that fit any schedule. Check out the requirements below:
- Volunteer candidates must be at least 16 years old.
- Company policy does not allow for court mandated community service volunteers.
- Volunteers cannot perform technical or clinical duties such as drawing, testing or processing blood.
- All volunteer candidates must attend a volunteer orientation/training class.
- All volunteer candidates must successfully pass a pre-paid background screening.
- All volunteer candidates must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
- All volunteer candidates must be able to complete the tasks outlined in their volunteer assignment.
- Volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation to and from their assignments.
Volunteers must have a positive attitude, be reliable and have a desire to provide excellent customer service to donors, staff and fellow volunteers.
NEW YORK BLOOD CENTER KICKS OFF ANNUAL “PINT FOR PINT” CAMPAIGN WITH MORE THAN 60 LOCAL BREWERIES ACROSS THE REGION
Aug 10, 2023
NEW YORK BLOOD CENTER PARTNERS WITH UNIVERSAL HIP HOP MUSEUM AND BRONX BOROUGH PRESIDENT VANESSA GIBSON TO CELEBRATE THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF HIP HOP
Aug 10, 2023